"For as we have many members in one body, but all the members do not have the same function, so we, being many, are one body in Christ, and individually members of one another. Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, let us use them: if prophecy, let us prophesy in proportion to our faith; or ministry, let us use it in our ministering; he who teaches, in teaching; he who exhorts, in exhortation; he who gives, with liberality; he who leads, with diligence; he who shows mercy, with cheerfulness."
(Romans 12:4-8, NKJV)
"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you"
(1 Thessalonians 5:17, NKJV)
The mission of the prayer ministry at Crossroads Church is to encourage and engage the body of Christ to bring the power and importance of prayer into all areas of the church.
- We encourage the desire and urgency for prayer
- Provide instruction and example in prayer.
- Provide ongoing prayer opportunities and events.
- Insure that all prayer requests of the body are addressed in a timely, appropriate and confidential manner.
- Provide prayer support for our mission programs around the world.
Contact us if you are in need of Prayer, requesting a Bible Study or are in need of Pastoral Care & Counseling. Crossroads Ministries has qualified individuals who are able assist when you are at your personal crossroads.